Our second meeting is Thursday, September 21st, at 7:00pm in Pharmacy South Room 101. We will have 2 guest speakers at this meeting: Dr. Hajra Hasan and Dr. John Edry. Also, this meeting is the LAST chance to register and pay dues to be an AMSA member! EVERYONE must fill out the registration form (even if you were a member last year) and be sure to pay dues! If you have any questions about whether you have paid or registered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is short biography about our guest speakers for this meeting. We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting!
Dr. Hajra Hasan
- A graduate of Agnes Scott College
- Earned medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Suwanee, Ga
- Completed her family medicine residency at Georgia Regents University in Augusta
- Has practiced family and emergency medicine in several settings
- Currently practices at Johnson and Murthy Family Practice in Athens
Dr. John Edry
- A graduate of Augusta State University
- Earned his medical degree from GRU
- Completed internship in internal medicine and residency in neurology.
- Participated in leading-edge research in stroke
- Currently practices at St. Mary`s Neurological Associates