Find us at Memorial Hall on Thursday, February 25th from 11:30 – 4:30 p.m. for our Red Cross blood drive and PERIOD Project Donation Drive drop off. Below are all relevant links for the blood drive.
Members can drop off donations at Memorial during the blood drive. We are asking for the following list of items:
- Tampons (any size/absorbency)
- Panty liners
- Sanitary wipes (individually packaged)
- No harsh alcohols or those labeled “antibacterial”
- Summer’s Eve wipes are PERIOD’s preferred brand and can be found at Target & Walmart
- Monetary donations can be made through their venmo: @ugaperiod