Committee applications for the 2019-2020 Academic Year will open in the fall! Below is a list of the committees and a brief summary of their associated duties. If you have any further questions regarding the committees or time commitments associated with them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continue to check back regularly for updates on when applications open!
Relay for Life Committee - Application will open next semester!
- Plan fundraising events throughout the school year
- Encouraging member involvement in Relay for Life
- Decorate AMSA’s tent at the end of year Relay event
PR Committee - Application will open next semester!
- On-campus outreach
- Bulletin board updating/decorating
- Event promotion
- Designing any flyers, posters, etc.
- Cubicle decorating
Health and Nutrition Committee - Application will open next semester!
- Plan and teach health and nutrition courses at Athens Area Homeless Shelter
- Listen to feedback from the mothers over what information they’re interested in learning
- Hang out with the kids while the mothers are in the class
- Plan an interactive, fun, and relevant course while building an authentic relationship with the residents
Homecoming Committee - Application will open next semester!
- Preparing for homecoming parade
- Encouraging member involvement in homecoming
- Tate street painting
- Coordinating AMSA involvement in other major homecoming events