To be considered an active member of AMSA, you must earn 10 points per semester. AMSA offers plenty of point opportunities for each member to achieve this goal. Here are some ways to earn points:
- Each general body meeting attended – one point
- Each workshop attended – one point
- Donation Drives – one point per three items donated, three points max (see our volunteer opportunities page for ongoing donation drives!)
- Attending any AMSA social or volunteer event – based on hours
- Percentage Nights – one point
- Medical Volunteering – one point per three hours, three points max
- Being an Active committee meeting – one point
The Points Document for Fall 2022 can be found here.
The Points Document for Spring 2023 can be found here (many categories are still being updated! We will do this as soon as possible).