The University of Georgia AMSA Chapter philanthropy supports Relay for Life throughout the year, leading up to the large Relay event in Spring 2021. We have percentage nights with fellow Athens establishments to raise money and have the following opportunities:
Join our Relay Team!
It costs $15 to join our team, all of which will go towards our fundraising total. Members will receive 2 points for joining and 2 more points at the $50 and $100 fundraising marks!
This year marks our first ever RELAY FOR LIFE RAFFLE! We are giving away 1 medically themed basket valued at over $115! Tickets are available for purchase NOW and winners will be announced in Spring 2021. All ticket proceeds will go straight towards Relay for Life. Each ticket is $5 OR purchase 5 tickets for $20.
Have questions? Contact our Philanthropy Chair, Grant Whitebloom, via GroupMe or our email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
AMSA/Medicine Themed Basket Items
- Anatomical heart coffee mug
- Netter’s Anatomy coloring book (updated second edition) → highly recommended by med students
- AMSA mask
- AMSA t-shirt
- $10 Jittery Joe’s gift card
- MCAT quicksheets
- 4 syringe pens + 6 syringe highlighters
- 5 AMSA Relay For Life buttons
- 5 points toward active AMSA member status next semester