The AMSA Mentor/Mentee program is a program that pairs an Upperclassman Mentor with an Underclassman Mentee to create a beneficial dynamic that develops all those involved. For 1st and 2nd year students it provides first-hand, personal guidance to the pre-med track and college in general. For 3rd and 4th years it helps to develop leadership skills and allows the passage of wisdom to peers.
Information about the Mentor/Mentee program for Fall 2019 will be coming soon. Check back here for updates and sign up opportunities!
For questions regarding the Mentor/Mentee program, contact Vice President Ryan Belloli by emailing email@example.com.
Overview of the Mentor/Mentee Program:
- Underclassmen will be paired with an Upperclassmen mentor
- Will try to pair people within their majors, if possible
- Must be an active UGA AMSA member
- Mentors will receive one AMSA point
- Mentors will also be able to put this opportunity on their medical school applications
- Mentors will be provided resources to guide mentorship
- UGA AMSA will pay for coffee at a local coffee shop at least once during each semester